Tour Code: BBT HD03 (Price is per car included a private fully AC vehicle, petrol, parking and English speaking Driver) Private passengers 1-7 person maximum. Pick up time at 13.00 pm. Duration 6-7 hours.
Catur Muka Statue The Ground Zero of Denpasar City
1. Denpasar Market Denpasar market, Denpasar is the capital of Bali Province. The main street of Denpasar is Gajah Mada street where is the main shopping center, there are 2 big market, Pasar Badung and Pasar Kumbasari, Pasar mean market. Both of the market has 4 stores and open 24 hours in the day time the market open in main building, in the base and second floor for vegetables, fruits, meat and daily food seller, third and fourth floor for textile and temple procession equipment. Late evening till early morning the market open in the parking area. In the main street there are a lot of big textiles shops.
2. Museum Bali Museum Bali, this museum originally built in 1910 by Dutch Government. In 20 January 1917 this museum was destroyed by the biggest earthquake in Bali. In 1932 the museum again till today, there are 4 main building in south pavilion has 2 stories has collection of prehistoric pieces, traditional artifacts and some old painting. Further north Buleleng building has variety collection of textiles including endek and double ikat gringsing. Other building Karangasem has Balinese calender and Priest' clothing. in the Northen building is Tabanan has many Barong mask and Keris. Bali Museum entrance ticket cost IDR50.000 or around USD3.5 per person
3. Sanur Beach South east of Denpasar, has become an international resort, with huge hotel complexes offering first class accommodation and every modern facilities to visiting tourist.Village life goes on very much as usual and in the evenings the strains of practicing local gamelan orchestras can be heard wafting through the night air. Fishermen wander the beach and the colorful outrigger canoes can be hires to visit our lying islands. (this sight can be change to Kuta beach for those who staying in Sanur).
4. Jimbaran Beach Jimbaran Beach or Bay is the best place for Dinner, Jimbaran located in south of airport, the beach has white sand. The area originate fishing Village with fish market. Now there are luxury hotel built, Bali Intercontinental Resort, Four Season Resort and Ayana hotel. Jimbaran bay well known with beach side Sea food Restaurant while enjoying the sunset and scenery with cold drink and a fresh grill fish with live group music by local singer offered international song and the sing title could be request. The sea food cost by weight. To have dinner here is an optional for you, as for the price of food at Jimbaran,as all with the restaurant, they are depend on the menu selected. Snapper for example, is around USD12-15 per KG, but a live lobster or king prawn are pricey as the vendors imported from other island in Indonesia, such as Java, Borneo, and Sulawesi Island. Jimbaran Beach restaurant are under control of the village authority which require taxes from all owner, thus increasing cost.
Denpasar city tours Map.
Tour Price include:
* Hotel pick up and drop off * A Private Fully AC Vehicle, Petrol, parking and English speaking Driver * Private passengers 1-7 person maximum * Tour Duration 6-7 hours * Departure Time: 13.00 pm
Tour Price Exclude:
* Entrance Tickets. * Lunch and drinks * Personal expenses.
The tour is flexible, so you can skip any itineraries and add it to other sights on the same trek that you want to see.
As the price will be include Hotel pick and drop off, a private vehicle, gasoline/petrol, parking fees and English speaking driver, so when our drivers do offer guided tours at any places that possible for us to do that due to the parking condition and situation, they do so out of goodness of their hearts and at no extra cost to the customer..