Tour Code: BBT HD05 (Price is per car included a private fully AC vehicle, petrol, parking and English speaking Driver) Private passengers 1-7 person maximum. Pick up time at 14.30 pm. Duration 6-7 hours. Amazing Sunset at Uluwatu Temple.
1. Padang Padang Beach.(Julia Robert Beach). Padang Padang is a beautiful beach paradise carved out from the lush greenery of Indonesia. Walking down a steep stone cliff you see a glowing sea of green blue water. It is such an exquisite site frequented by Australian surfers, Balinese women chopping and selling coconuts to beach-goers, and sand-crusted tourists.
2. Uluwatu Temple Uluwatu Temple, Ulu in Balinese mean Top, Watu it's mean stone. This temple built in 11th century by Javanese priest Empu Kuturan or well known with Empu Raja Kerta. The temple located in south western tip of peninsula, up to the blue sea cliff approximately 100 meters high, the best place to view of the sunset. In 16 century another Javanese priest Danghyang Nirartha visit this temple and add more building, he retreated to this temple for his final life, when he attained Moksha or freedom. The temple has very agresive monkey colony. Uluwatu temple entrance ticket cost IDR50.000 or around USD3.5 per person.
3. Kecak and Fire Dance Kecak Dance at Uluwatu Temple, A Kecak performance is very simple. The men's chorus chants the words Cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak, in rhythm, over and over again, For this reason they are called the Kecak or Cak dance. The Kecak dances consist of about fifty men wearing only a loin-cloth, the upper part of their bodies left bare. They form rows of circles, in the middle of which is a coconut oil lamp. The Kecak dance is performed for dance-dramas and the story presented is take from the Ramayana epic. Kecak and Fire Dance at Uluwatu cost IDR150.000 or around USD11 per person..
4. Jimbaran Seafood Dinner. Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran located in south of airport, the beach has white sand. The area originally fishing Village with fish market. Now there are luxury hotel built, Bali Intercontinental Resort and Four Season Resort. Jimbaran bay well known with beach side Sea food Restaurant while enjoying the sunset and scenery with cold drink and a fresh grill fish with live group music by local singer offered international song and the sing title could be request. The sea food cost by weight. To have dinner here is an optional for you, as for the price of food at Jimbaran,as all with the restaurant, they are depend on the menu selected. Snapper for example, is around USD12-15 per KG, but a live lobster or king prawn are pricey as the vendors imported from other island in Indonesia, such as Java, Borneo, and Sulawesi Island. Jimbaran Beach restaurant are under control of the village authority which require taxes from all owner, thus increasing cost.
Uluwatu Temple Sunset Tours Map.
Tour Price include:
* Hotel pick up and drop off * A Private Fully AC Vehicle, Petrol, parking and English speaking Driver * Private passengers 1-7 person maximum * Tour Duration 6-7 hours * Departure Time: 14.30 am.
Tour Price Exclude:
* Entrance Tickets. * Lunch and drinks. * Personal expenses.
The tour is flexible, so you can skip any itineraries and add it to other sights on the same trek that you want to see.
As the price will be include Hotel pick and drop off, a private vehicle, gasoline/petrol, parking fees and English speaking driver, so when our drivers do offer guided tours at any places that possible for us to do that due to the parking condition and situation, they do so out of goodness of their hearts and at no extra cost to the customer..
Contact Person: Nyoman Crocodile