BBT FD 01 (Price is per car included a private fully AC vehicle, petrol, parking and English speaking Driver) Private passengers 1-6 person maximum. Pick up time at 8.15 AM. Duration 9-10 hours. Barong Dance in Batubulan village
1. Barong Dance (cultural Dance) Barong and Keris Dance at Batubulan Village, the performance starts at 9.30 am and finish at 10.30 Am. The Barong play represents an eternal fight between good and evil spirit. A Barong (a mythological animal) represents of good spirit and Rangda (a mythological monster) represent evil one. Balinese people also believed that the Barong is symbol of protector. Many kinds face of Barong, mostly is Barong Ket, Barong Landung, Barong Macan (tiger face) Barong Bangkung (pig face). Barong Dance entrance ticket IDR100.000 or around USD7 per person.
2. Celuk Village Celuk Village is located in the Sukawati district of the Gianyar regency and is an excellent location to stop and see if you are staying in the southeast area or traveling through at any point. Located at around one hour away from the international airport and very close to such areas as Sanur and Ubud, Celuk Village is easily reachable by the By-pass road making traveling to this are convenient as well as satisfying. Famous for it’s gold and silver used in jewelry making, the Celuk Village is a one of the main Balinese craft towns and therefore also has fabulous bustling traditional markets and a real air of Balinese culture. (Note: if you want to purchase their products, please do bargain start 65 % off first as they offer very expensive price for each product. so it will be as a good chance for you to practicing your bargaining skill)
3. Ubud Painter Community Famous for its painter's community, Ubud is a special place in many ways, it has it own magic, and it particularly beautiful surroundings and gracious way of life have drawn celebrities and artists from all over the world, some of whom have adopted it as their own home. paddy field, the monkey forest and a huge banyan tree create a picturesque setting for this cultural center.(Note: if you want to purchase their products, please do bargain start 65 % off first as they offer very expensive price for each product. so it will be as a good chance for you to practicing your bargaining skill).
4. Mas Village wood sculpture center Mas Village is truly one of villages across Bali essentially recognized as a creative country side from centering in imaginative of wood carving in Bali. Mas Village is situated in Ubud in Gianyar east of Bali. This has the conventional type of Bali wood carving art work through making onward the identify synergy the particular humanism and also naturalism. Mas Village reputation for an art work village is well known from the national and also whole world levels which isn’t neglecting on the highness label of many maestros which includes carried and located the character plus spirit. The particular popular genius who had been carried through this whole village is Ida Bagus Marka. He is a big sculpture artist in this village and most of his work on display at his gallery named "Marka Gallery". (Note: if you want to purchase their products, please do bargain start 65 % off first as they offer very expensive price for each product. so it will be as a good chance for you to practicing your bargaining skill)
5. Ubud Monkey Forest Monkey Forest Ubud, the monkeys within the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padang Tegal are commonly called long-tailed macaques. Their scientific name is Macaca fascicuiaris. On Bali , there are Balinese long-tailed macaque troops (populations) that live in areas where they have little to no contact with humans and troops that come into contact with humans on a regular basis. In western part is Dalem Temple (temple dedicated to Siva Gods), in eastern is the cemetery and Merajapati Temple dedicated to Goddess of Durga (wife of Siva God). Ubud Monkey Forest entrance ticket cost IDR70.000 per person or around USD5 per person
6. Ubud Market and Ubud Palace Ubud Market and Ubud Palace, the market has two different parts, traditional market located in the west of arts market, the traditional market sell daily food and open earlier. The arts market sell various of handicrafts, arts and textiles. Next to Ubud market is Ubud Palace where is the Royal Family live, in evening the outside yard use by the local group dance performance to held Legong Dance, Barong Dance, Ramayana Ballet and Mahabharata Ballet. 5. Bali Coffee Processing.
7. Bali Coffee Plantation Kopi luwak, or civet coffee, is one of the world's most expensive and low-production varieties of coffee. It is made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) and other related civets, then passed through its digestive tract. A civet eats the berries for their fleshy pulp. In the digestive tract, the civets' proteolytic enzymes seep into the beans, making shorter peptides and more free amino acids. Passing through a civet's intestines the beans are then defecated, keeping their shape. After gathering, thorough washing, sun drying, light roasting and brewing, these beans yield an aromatic coffee with much less bitterness. This coffee is widely noted as the most expensive coffee in the world with prices reaching $350 per kilogram ($160 per pound). In this place you can try any types of drinks with different flavor that they served you as tester such as Bali coffee, lemon tea, ginger tea, ginger coffee, coconut tea, coconut coffee, choco tea and etc.
8. Tegalalang Rice Terraces Rice terraces at Tegallalang Village, this rice terraces has beautiful view with coconut trees and beautiful small river valley. Tegallalang Village well known with the village of handicrafts center especially for wholesale and export, a long of the road you will see a lot of shops, they sell variety of painted woodcarving with colorful designed. The painted woodcarving products that they sell made from very light wood with reasonable price, they do sell their handicrafts for retail too. Tegalalang Rice Terrace entrance ticket cost IDR20.000 per person or around USD1.5 .
9. Tegenungan Waterfall Tegenungan Waterfall is one of many tourist places and destination, Natural scenery around Tegenungan Waterfall is quite beautiful, with green trees and beautiful. Near the waterfall has been constructed with several shower baths from natural springs. Local residents often bathe and fetch water for daily consumption at these baths, especially in the morning and afternoon. Tegenungan waterfal entrance ticket cost IDR20.000 per person or around USD1.5 per person.
Ubud Village and Tanah Lot Temple Tour Map
Tour Price include:
* Hotel pick up and drop off * A Private Fully AC Vehicle * Petrol * parking Fees * English speaking Driver * Passenger maximum 6-7 person * Tour Duration 9-10 hours.
Tour Price Exclude:
* Entrance Tickets. * Lunch and drinks * Personal expenses.
The tour is flexible, so you can skip any itineraries and add it to other sights on the same trek that you want to see..
As the price will be include Hotel pick and drop off, a private vehicle, gasoline/petrol, parking fees and English speaking driver, so when our drivers do offer guided tours at any places that possible for us to do that due to the parking condition and situation, they do so out of goodness of their hearts and at no extra cost to the customer.
Contact Person: Nyoman Crocodile